A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Rook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Arena Rook DO and MPH is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Rook practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Rook has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Rook practices Internal Medicine near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and Bermuda Dunes, CA.
See Sun City Internists.