Dr. Elizabeth Rook DO, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016
Patient
Dr Rook is knowledgeable she is caring and compassionate

December 20th, 2013
A truly amazing doctor

November 13th, 2013
Dr Rook rocks!
I read the abusive reviews and whoever wrote each one have problems above and beyond what any Internist is expected to do for a patient. Please leave attitudes at home or at least at the door. No one can deal with someone else's nasty attitudes, yes, even if you're in a lot of pain. It never helps with communication needs. I've seen Dr Rook for a year and I call her one of my best friends. And no, I don't know her well enough to hang out with her beyond the office setting. I find her upbeat attitude is delightful and even refreshing. Then again, it takes two to tango. We giggle at our silly banters with each other and I for one enjoy the mental challenge. Then again, that's my personality. All others need to get over themselves and take a cleansing breath. It really does work. In summary, I will say it again just in case you didn't get it the first time. Dr Rook rocks!

October 13th, 2013
Restored Faith
Dr Rook is an amazing doctor, but most of all shes an amazing human being...

October 8th, 2013
find some one else
Doctor was pleasent but did not take care of the problem I came to her about. Went out of my way to get xray's from another doctor and had a set done at another hospital she did not review any of them with me did not even look at them. I believe my case was to difficult for her to understand. I asked her about the swelling in my hand and knuckle which that's what I came to her for and she said I dont know and to see another doctor.

July 1st, 2013
Waste of time
I'm surprised by the reviews describing Dr. Rook as "compassionate" and "caring". Perhaps it depends on what mood she is in that day. Her comment to me was, "You don't know how many patients come to me saying that they have fibromyalgia and they don't". Her objective from that moment on was to prove that I did not have it. When the doctor does not listen to you, how are they to come to a correct diagnosis? She was so intent on proving that I didn't have fibro, she didn't even go over my medical history. A complete waste of my time. So frustrating when you go to a doctor for help and they just make you feel worse.

August 27th, 2012
My ecperience with Dr. Arena was excellent. Was very compassionate and knowledgeable about my issue.

June 23rd, 2010
Dr Arena is an excellent physician. She is extremely caring and always spends as much time as necessary with me. I was shocked to see such a bad review of her - not sure that other reviewer was writing about the same doctor, or else he/she is just hateful and trying to tarnish a good doctor's reputation? Dr Arena has an amazing bedside manner and is very "real" and compassionate. I have recommended her to several of my friends.

February 1st, 2010
rude rude rude
This so called doctor treated me like I was on a conveyor belt. She did not spend any time with me. Did not, or probably could not, answer any of my questions, and spoke down to me. I will never go to this doctor again. I wouldn't take my dog to her.

September 8th, 2015