Dr. Elizabeth Rosenthal Is this you?

August 1st, 2012

Apart from her top medical approach she isalso a good lookimg lady

September 1st, 2009

very disappointed

I waited 6 weeks for an appointment so that i may have the 1st appointment of the day. I have to be at work at 8:30 am so I took the 1st appointment of the day which was at 8:30 am. I arrived at 8:10 ro find the doctor in with 1 patient and 2 others in the waiting room. At 8:40 when she was finally taking the other patients, I told the receptionist I had to leave and I thought I had the 1st apointment. The receptionist explained that I did have the 1st appointment but the doctor squeezed 3 people in before me. I told her it would have been nice if someone called because I needed that 1st appointment, was told 8:30 was the earliest, and waited 6 weeks for it. The receptionist simply replied, "yes, it would've been nice."

March 28th, 2016