A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth-Ann Ruberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth-Ann Ruberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Heritage Valley Sewickley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth-Ann Ruberg DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth-Ann Ruberg practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth-Ann Ruberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth-Ann Ruberg practices Family Medicine near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarentum, PA.
See Coraopolis Family Physicians.