A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ruel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruel graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Mary Ruel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Ruel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ruel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Ruel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Avon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT.
See Avon Psychiatrists.