A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruskey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ruskey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruskey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ruskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Ruskey practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Ruskey practices Family Medicine near Egg Harbor City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stone Harbor, NJ.
See Egg Harbor City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Ruskey, Dr. Isabelle Ruskey, Dr. Lisa Ruskey, Dr. Bette Ruskey, Dr. Babette Ruskey, Dr. Marybeth Ruskey, Dr. Buffy Ruskey, Dr. Elsa Ruskey