A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ruskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruskey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ruskey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruskey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ruskey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth E Ruskey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Ruskey practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ruskey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Ruskey practices Family Medicine near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stone Harbor, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Family Physicians.