A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ruskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruskey graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ruskey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Erin Ruskey DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Ruskey practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ruskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Ruskey practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Stone Harbor, NJ.
See Stone Harbor Family Physicians and Stone Harbor Osteopaths.