A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Russell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Russell MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Russell practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Russell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Russell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Kenosha, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Rheumatologists.