A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Russell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Bellin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 7 plans