A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Rutledge has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Wooten Rutledge MD is a female Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge practices Urology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Round Rock Urologists.