Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge
Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with another office in Austin, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Rutledge is affiliated with St Davids Medical Center, St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center and Seton Northwest Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Elizabeth Rutledge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.