A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Fowler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Fowler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Sanchez Fowler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Fowler practices Pediatrics near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Pediatricians.