A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Harris, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Spinuzza Harris MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Harris practices Plastic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.