Dr. Elizabeth Harris MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery San Antonio, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
Dr. Harris provides the highest level of skill and care
Dr. Harris and her staff were professional, warm and welcoming. I received the absolute best care from them. I highly recommend her for someone considering cosmetic surgery.

April 4th, 2016
I went to Dr.Harris for a tummy tuck and I was extremely nervous about how it would turn out. But I was more than pleased with my results, they were even better than expected. I'm a year post op and loving my flat tummy... I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get plastic surgery.

January 29th, 2016
Dr Harris is the best plastic surgeon in San Antonio. If you want someone that is gifted & an artist, she is all of the above.

June 1st, 2015
Dr. Harris' work is AMAZING
My experience with Dr Harris was amazing. Throughout the entire process she and her staff were incredible. Her counseling and preoperative input were tremendously helpful and the results are beautiful, I could not be happier with my results. I was able to return to work 6 days after my surgery, although I think a little longer would have been a little better. As a physician I am familiar with the work of many of the cosmetic surgeons in town, and after doing a lot of research and seeing so many surgical outcomes I chose Dr. Harris based on her consistently gorgeous work and she exceeded my expectations. Mary Jo & Lindsay was amazing as well, and I have loved getting to know them. I consistently recommend Dr. Harris to all of my patients who are interested in cosmetic surgery. I know they will be as delighted with their results as I am.

February 27th, 2015
The best experience! Dr. Harris is a personable, thorough, and talented plastic surgeon!

November 8th, 2012
I am so grateful I found Dr. Harris!
Like anybody else I did extensive online research when I was considering having breast augmentation. Two things were very important to me:1) That my physician shared my philosophy of beauty (or at least understood and respected it) and 2) that they had the expertise needed in order to successfully deal with an anatomical variation known as pectus excavatum.Being a health care professional, I feel I can tell when a doctor truly enjoys what they do and cares about the patient's needs. After a consultation with a "marketing savvy" cosmetic surgeon I was horrified at how easily a woman may be bullied into an appearance that didn't suit her. I was getting ready to look into out of state doctors when a friend suggested Dr. Harris. After meeting with her, I was very relieved to have found a local surgeon I liked. She took the time to listen, give me an overview of the procedure, answer questions, take measurements, go over the breast implant catalogue, discuss my concerns over pectus excavatum, etcetera. I walked out of her office certain that she knew what I wanted and that we had a good plan to achieve it. In addition, when I was tempted to deviate from the original plan, she did her duty in giving me an honest professional opinion, which I was so grateful for! The anesthesiologist that assisted in my procedure was also very caring and pleasant, which put me at ease. It's been six months and I am extremely pleased with my appearance, which reminds me of my self before pregnancy (except better!). Of note, her fees and payment arrangements were also very reasonable and accommodating. The staff was also kind and pleasant. Overall, I definitely recommend Dr. Harris.

March 22nd, 2012
Wonderful Experience
I came to Dr. Harris for a breast augmentation and couldn't be happier with the results. I had initial consultations with other top plastic surgeons in town however once I met Dr Harris I made the quick and easy decision to use her and I definitely made the correct choice. While other doctors have their staff and assistants explain the procedures with you so that they only have to spend a few minutes with each patient, Dr. Harris spent well over an hour with me in the beginning going over every risk, question, and healing rule. Her bedside manner was impeccable and she exceeded any expectations that i had initially. I give her my highest recommendation and urge anyone looking for a skilled and caring surgeon to contact her office immediately!

August 18th, 2011
For my post-op the dr never even looked at me and told me to take off my own suture tape (which I came in there for)The second post-op she didn't look at me and told me I didn't have to come back anymore unless I had problems...she just seemed like she didn't care. In the end I ended up paying more than I was quoted for.

July 6th, 2011
During my office visits Dr. Harris listened attentively as I voiced my concerns and desires for the procedures I wanted performed (liposuction and an eye lift). She then proceeded to put my mind at ease and helped me understand what to expect during and after the procedure. Her caring and professional staff helped see things go just as planned. The results were much more than I expected and now a few years later I am still happy with the outcome. The personal attention she and her staff gave was wonderful and I am very grateful to have had this work done by such a caring and skilled surgeon. Thank you Dr. Harris.

June 27th, 2011
Consistently demonstrates her talent, care and heart to make a difference in the lives of others.
Dr. Elizabeth Harris is an awarded artist and cosmetic plastic surgeon in San Antonio, consistently demonstrates her talent, care and heart to make a difference in the lives of others. Her combined passion for science and art are translated through her 3 dimensional perspective and appreciation of the human body. A dear friend of mine, Dee, had a fat grafting and upper eyelid surgery procedure done by Dr. Elizabeth Spinuzza Harris She felt such a peace about moving forward with these procedures because of Dr. Harris' attebtion to details around preparing Dee for her transformation, from surgery to recovery. Afterwards, Dee shared that the fat grafting procedure made her look ten years younger and the upper eyelid procedure removed the weight from her drooping eyelids improving her vision. Dee's friends, who were not aware that she had surgery done, said she looked 'refreshed' and 'no longer tired', because the ending result was a natural 'refreshed' look!

June 26th, 2011
All Around Wonderful Physician and Cosmetic Surgeon
I highly recommend Dr. Elizabeth Harris. I spent nearly 13 years thinking and planning on getting a tummy tuck. I talked to three other cosmetic surgeons. She was by far the easiest physician to talk with and was willing to patiently answer my many questions. Now that the surgery is over, I could not be happier. Having the surgery and having Dr. Harris do it were two of the best decisions I have ever made. She is an angel.

June 7th, 2011
Dr. Harris is a Great Physician and Plast Surgeon
It was quite easy to get an appointment with Dr. Harris. I waited just a few moments before being called back to the exam room. From the moment I stepped into the office, her staff was very caring and professional. Dr. Harris made me feel very comfortable right from the moment I met her. She thoroughly explained the procedure and what would happen before, during and after and answered all my questions. I am thoroughly happy with my results and I would recommend her to anyone seeking an excellent surgeon.