A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Morris, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morris has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Morris practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Morris practices Dermatology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Quitman, TX and Athens, TX.
See Tyler Dermatologists.