A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Stanton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanton
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Stanton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Stanton, MBA, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Shirley Stanton MBA and MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Stanton practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Stanton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Stanton practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists and Asheville Child Psychiatrists.