A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Webb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Webb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Webb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Friends Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Stabinski Webb MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Webb practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Webb practices Psychiatry near Wyncote, PA.
See Wyncote Psychiatrists.