A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Webb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Webb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Webb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Friends Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Stabinski Webb MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Webb practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Webb practices Psychiatry near Wyncote, PA.
See Wyncote Psychiatrists.