A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Saarel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Saarel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saarel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Saarel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Saarel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saarel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth V. Saarel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Saarel has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Saarel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.