A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Saarel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Saarel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Saarel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saarel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saarel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans