A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Saarel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Saarel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saarel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Saarel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saarel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth V. Saarel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Saarel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Saarel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT and Park City, UT.
See Riverton Pediatricians and Riverton Cardiologists.