A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Saarie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Saarie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Saarie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarie graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Saarie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Precup Saarie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth P. Saarie practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Saarie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Saarie practices Family Medicine near East Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Primary Care Doctors.