A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Saarni is Good. Dr. Saarni has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Saarni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarni graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saarni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Community Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saarni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Saarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Saarni practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Saarni practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Saarni, Dr. Isabelle Saarni, Dr. Lisa Saarni, Dr. Bette Saarni, Dr. Babette Saarni, Dr. Marybeth Saarni, Dr. Buffy Saarni, Dr. Elsa Saarni