Dr. Elizabeth Saarni MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2012
First appoitment
I went to see Dr. Saarni for the exact reason another post had an issue with her. I have a complicated case and wanted my primary to have a good handle on it with the different specialist I had. If you want cookie cutter medicine than don't see Dr Saarni, if you want someone who will listen and really take an interest than she is that person. She is not going to be doing brain surgery so taking the time and trying to know the whole patient is important, especially if you want a relationship with your primary, or you can just go to urgent care and be a number.Also the woman with the foot, be your own advocate and call when you don't get a call back. Most not have hurt that much.

January 18th, 2012
Would not recommend
I saw Dr. Saarni after a fall and was trying to find out if I had a fracture in my foot. After asking me 20 minutes of personal questions about myself and my family that had nothing to do with my medical history, she finally looked at my foot. She hmmmmed and thought and hmmmmed and thought and then finally said "I don't know what's wrong with it... does it look swollen to you? I think it might be swollen?" What? You're asking me? I was irate. After asking me what I thought we should do she sent me to the hospital for xrays. The hospital said they would have the xrays to her the next day and she should be calling me. After leaving messages with her office for a week she finally called me back to tell me that my xrays didn't show anything and she wasn't sure what else to do. After my suggestion, she recommended me to a podiatrist. After several days I finally recieved the recommendation to the other office... thank God... I will never go to her again.. ever!

February 27th, 2011