Dr. Elizabeth Sabol Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Caring and companionate Doctor

Posted on July 4th, 2008

Dr Sabol from the start showed a caring side, always taking the time to talk to a nerves pregnant mom. With my second child Dr Sabol was supportive of me and my husband, and helped us include our first child in the pregnancy. She delivered my second child with no complication though I was at high risk for post-hemorrhaging. When I got pregnant again about a year later she was an easy choice. I had a miscarriage in my 12th week. Dr Sabol and her staff where caring and companionate, she took the time to talk to me and answer mine and my husbands questions. This helped with mine and my families healing. I would recommend Dr Sabol to any woman.

Posted on December 28th, 2014