A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sagan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagan graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sagan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Rose Sagan MD is a female Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Sagan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Sagan practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.