A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sanford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sanford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hot Flashes
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Sanford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Sanford practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sanford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Sanford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.