A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sasaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasaki
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sasaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasaki graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Sasaki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Miyo Sasaki DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Sasaki practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Sasaki practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.