Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sasaki makes us feel very comfortable in all our visits. Very through with us clear directions are given. Great doctor that accommodates us when appointment is needed with little notice.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sasaki has always made herself available for my family especially when there is a need to see her and we don't have a appointment. She continues to give us her complete attention and explains clearly to us our medical condition and what we need to do.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She listens to me. She also calls on my noncompliant self-care. I trust her; now it's time to change.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Government Employee (BC/BS basic) show details Government Employee (BC/BS basic)
Nov 14th, 2011

After being with an HMO for most of my government career (23 yrs), my overall experience with DR.Elizabeth Sasaki has been nothing less than rewarding and eventful. After being ignored by various HMO doctors, Dr. Sasaki listened to my concerns, referred me to appropriate doctors and took the time out of her schedule to call me for follow-up concerns and prescription status'. I would and have recommended Dr. Sasaki to other co-workers & people who are looking for a personal and knowledgable doctor who is interested in their health and well being. Staff was also very professional and personable.

FANTASTIC show details FANTASTIC
Nov 10th, 2010

I have been going to see her for a few years, she is on top of my health and I have no complaints.

wanted female doctor show details wanted female doctor
by Citysearch User on Dec 28th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

After moving here ten years ago, I had to find a new doctor. Finding a female doctor is even harder. I lucked out when I found Dr. Sasaki....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com