Dr. Elizabeth Sauter MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Norwalk, CT

3.9

May 22nd, 2017
High Quality
Dr. Sauter became my physician after I recently moved to CT. I am very pleased. She diagnosed a problem that required surgery. She thoroughly explained the operation using an anatomical model, and fully informed me on what to expect postoperatively. I sense that Dr. Sauter loves being an OB/GYN doctor, and that greatly helped to put me at ease. The RNS in outpatient surgery are excellent, as well.

March 30th, 2016
WONDERFUL
I have to say that Dr Elizabeth Sauter is by far the best doctor I have ever met. I've seen many doctors in this practice and unlike her partner (Goldberg) she is wonderful. She seems mean at first and but the minute you speak to her she makes you feel like she actually takes time with getting to know you. I come in to the office and she asks me about my son who she didn't even deliver, asks me about some problems I'm having without even having to look at her notes. She is such a smart person and literally has an answer for everything. When I came in her nurse seemed so happy to speak so well about her boss and she even told me dr sauter was her doctor. She kept insisting that Dr Sauter was wonderful but meeting her and getting to know her after she is more then wonderful. She's old fashioned which makes more secure. I love dr sauter.

June 7th, 2012
Great dr!
I think she's very professional and gets right down to business while letting you feel comfortable and great at answering questions!

September 3rd, 2011
Unkind, unprofessional
Office is abrupt with Sauter uncaring and lacking any bedside manner or sincere care for patients. Although she appears to have a solid reputation, my experience proved that reputations may not always be accurate. Worst treatment by a medical so called professional in my adult life. I wish someone had forewarned me. I would never want another female to experience the office's rudeness or doctor's cold manner. Terribly unprofessional.

November 1st, 2010
Wonderful physician - I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Sauter!

March 5th, 2010
A great doctor for women in their late 30's having their first children.
Dr Sauter tells it like it is. She is a Mom who also had her kids a little later in life so she completely understood what I was going through with my pregnancies and also with a few misscarriages. She may come across as brusque but I find her no nonsense approach refreshing and honest.

April 20th, 2009
After delivering my stillborn son, Dr. Sauter botched a D&C of the placenta. I visited her office several times complaining something was wrong over the course of the next six months. Every time, I was dismissed without an exam. I was not seen by her every time, but it was the same response from every doctor in her office. When I finally went to another doctor for a second opinion, a year later, it was too late: I was infertile. Had it been caught on one of my earlier follow up visits, it likely would not have been a problem. She and her fellow doctors were callous, uncaring, and unconcerned. When I informed them of their error, fearful of a lawsuit, suddenly they were calling all the time -- to defend themselves in Legalese, saying they had "provided the standard of care." If that standard is LOW, then yes, they did. But they did not provide good care, caring care, or even reasonable care. Told me I was emotional. Terrible doctors. I would never go back. Oh, and they had the gall to continue to bill me after they botched their insurance paperwork, and were denied payment for their shoddy care. legally, they weren't even allowed to bill me, but month after month I would receive bills -- for making me infertile!! Yeah, thanks. I had to threaten legal action before they stopped the bills.