A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sawinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sawinski is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawinski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawinski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sawinski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawinski graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sawinski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Cambridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth B Sawinski MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Sawinski practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sawinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Sawinski practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.