A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sawinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sawinski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawinski graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sawinski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Cambridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth B Sawinski MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Sawinski practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sawinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Sawinski practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.