A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Schlenoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Schlenoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Schlenoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlenoff graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlenoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital of Balto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Schlenoff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Schlenoff practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Schlenoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Schlenoff practices Family Medicine near Parkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Monkton, MD.
See Parkton Family Physicians.