A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Seaberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seaberg
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seaberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Seaberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaberg graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Seaberg has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Seaberg MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Seaberg practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Seaberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Seaberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.