Dr. Elizabeth Sebree MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Very good experience
Very good customer service. Excellent appointment accommodation. My waiting time is short comparing to others obgyn offices. Listened to my concerns and bring solutions to the table.

September 17th, 2015
Awesome
I have been to Dr.Seebree for many years I absolutely love her. She is personable and caring. Wish all doctors could be like her.

March 24th, 2015
She is an excellent dr so glad I choose her for my pregnancies.

February 3rd, 2015
She is very rude. I would not recommend her to anyone.

May 17th, 2014
Not qualified.
Dr. Sebree mis-diagnosed my condition after her mid wife repeatedly suggested what her concerns were, the result was the death of my full term child. My suggestion to any woman who is reading this who has dr sebree as her dr. LEAVE! Get a Dr. Who knows what they are doing (more so than a mid wife). Do NOT risk your child for an inept Dr. You will end up like me, missing your baby and thinking of the "what should have been", while Dr. Sebree charges you a delivery fee for the baby she let die. Go somewhere else....she is inept!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't risk your child, I lost mine due to her negligence. Don't lose yours. She ruined my life. I buried my child due to her lack if knowledge. I trusted her, don't make the same mistake.

March 26th, 2013
Upset
I have seen this doctor for a few years now. I have never been impressed with their practices and especially the office staff. The staff is very cold and unfriendly. I would always try to engage in conversation and they seemed to just be bothered by this. My general wait time in the office was over 1 hour and the amount of time actually spent with the doctor was minimal. I will be transferring my records after a recent incident where the receptionist YELLED at me for getting a second opinion from another doctor and was told that I was "undermining the doctor's authority" and would no longer be a patient there. This has been mind boggling that I, as the patient, had no rights regarding my own health care. Needless to say, I will not be going back, and will continue to tell people about this horrible office.