A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Secord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Secord is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Secord
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Secord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Secord, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Secord graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Secord has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Secord MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Secord practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Secord has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Secord practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Allergists and Detroit Pediatricians.