Dr. Elizabeth Seiders MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Monroeville, PA

December 4th, 2015
Dr Seiders has always been prompt with appointments. She makes sure all of your questions are answered and will take the time to explain options, procedures, etc.

July 20th, 2015
Excellent doctor, knowledgable, friendly and thorough.

July 16th, 2013
Information
I have gone to Dr. Seiders for a number of years now. I first went to her because I had an issue no other doctor could figure out. She listened to me and didn't dismiss me. She worked out a plan and solved the problem. I had the problem for over a year when I saw her the first time and it has been about 8 years now since she fixed me. I am really grateful. She is caring and smart.

April 14th, 2013
She's matter of fact
I can see why some people wouldn't like her...she has a matter of fact approach and can come off as being a little sarcastic...however, she is very qualified, she will get to the root of your problems, and takes the time with you if you have questions. The office staff is nice, and she no longer delivers babies so if you need an appointment right away it isn't too long a wait to get one.

March 20th, 2013
mean
This doctor made me feel extremely uncomfortable, argued with me regarding my health insurance coverage, denied me ever having any pain or problems prior to visiting her, was not helpful when i asked her questions regarding different means of birth control being. She really intimidated me and made the entire experience awkward and uncomfortable. I think that this type of dr. should be more personable due to the already uncomfortable portion of the exams. I would not recommend.

October 16th, 2012
I wouldn't trust another Ob/Gyn after I met Dr Seiders,
My son was a high risk pregnancy. I found Dr. Seiders through research and when I met her I instantly liked her, she is smart and a caring doctor with a no nonsence approach to my fears about my pregnancy. We made it thru the long journey to his birth. I was looked after closely and at the end had weekly sonograms. My son was born with a true knot, the cord wrapped twice around his neck and an exceptionally long cord(which she asked us to donate for patients in need,we gladly did).I have a healthy and happy 17 yr old boy/man today thanks to her. She had her hands full with me and she is a super hero of doctors, everytime I have ever needed her and her advice she has always been there to help. Thank you Dr Seiders, you do mean alot to your patients.

July 1st, 2012
Dr. Seiders is awesome! I live in Altoona and my gynecologist was awful...she wouldn't even let me get a digital mammogram! She told me I needed a bladder surgery right away, but dr. Seiders said nothing wrong with my bladder- I just had pulled a muscle in my back. She spent lots of time with me and was very caring. I would definitely recommend her!

September 13th, 2011
Very gentle
An appointment with Dr. Seiders is usually a pleasant experience. She is kind and makes you feel at ease, even during the awkwardness of the "exam". She is very gentle and never hurts me. She has good advice and seems very understanding when you have any questions or concerns. She takes her time with you and doesn't rush out of the room. I've been very satisfied with her for several years now.

May 23rd, 2011
Good Doctor
Dr Seiders is a caring doctor. She will advise you how to take care of yourself. She will be disappointed if you don't take care of yourself. She is very knowledgable. She had found a lump in my breast that I could not even find. She also will have suggestions on how to change a problem. Her staff is the best too.

April 18th, 2011
I have recommended several family members and friends to Dr. Seiders. I had been dealing with issues for many years through my PCP and after one visit with Dr. Seiders - she sent me for tests and within 2 months - had the problem not only diagnosed but put together a plan to address it. Within 4 months of my first visit - several years of issues were corrected. Have been seeing her ever since and would recommend her to anyone wanting to get a diagnosis and treatment in timely manner. Follow up was great as well NOT TO MENTION her nurse and staff are wonderful to work with and if you need something and call - they call you back immediately - no waiting!

July 25th, 2010
Very impersonal and uncareing
I've see Dr. Seiders once and would NOT go back to her ever.She was very impersonal, unprofessional, mean and did not help with any concerns I had. I felt like I was a object she needed to get rid of as soon as possible. I would not advice anyone to have her as a doctor.

August 25th, 2009
Top notch
I've been seen by Dr. Seiders for four years, she's wonderful. Professional, caring, understanding. She puts you at ease and explains things beautifully. Great doctor, all should be at least half as good!