A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sengupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sengupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sengupta, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sengupta graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sengupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ellen Sengupta MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Sengupta practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sengupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Sengupta practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gary, IN.
See Chicago Pathologists.