Dr. Elizabeth Sergile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Sergile?

April 18th, 2017

A compassionate physician, with wonderful listening skills. I appreciate that she keeps up with the latest developments in medicine, and particularly pharmaceuticals.

September 9th, 2016

Dr. Sergile is candid , love her bed side manner and a diagnosis you can trust

I have been with perimeter family north for 15 years before Dr. Sergile I was a long standing patient of Dr. High . I only alternated between these two doctors. When Dr. High left the practice I started to see Dr. Sergile full time in fact my entire family in Georgia at one time or another has been with Dr. Sergile . All very pleased with her as a Physician.

May 3rd, 2016

Highly recommend!

December 5th, 2015

VP of Operations

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Sergile for 10 years and we both think the world of her.

October 28th, 2015

Current patient

I've been going to Dr. Sergile for about 11 years and I would recommend her anyone and have!

September 18th, 2015

Dr. Sergile is an excellent physician. Takes her time, listens carefully, makes recommendations, but works well with the person as a "Team." Quite a drive to make my visits but worth the time.

August 10th, 2015

I am a nurse and truly appreciate the way in which Dr. Sergile makes you feel as if you are her only patient with her caring and knowledgeable ways. I know in todays medicine that she has to follow guidelines set partly by insurance companies but her concern is more about you the patient

May 28th, 2013

Aloof doctor and staff

This doctor did not care to hear about any of my concerns. She was rushed. Her staff was rude. I tried to call her back to discuss annual blood work and never was able to get in touch with her. Finally the receptionist told me that everything looked normal. Will not be back.

March 10th, 2013

Person

Dr. Sergile is nice enough, but her staff is TERRIBLE. First of all, you cannot call and talk to anyone, which is extremely frustrating in itself. You have to leave a message and wait for a nurse to call you back, which is never the same day. After worrying about symptoms that I was having for months, I finally got in to see her. She ran some tests while I was trying to contact family members to check on my family history of certain illnesses. Her nurse, Kim, called to give me my results but did not explain them at ALL and seemed irritated at my questions, just saying "I don't know, Dr. Sergile says you are fine." I'm sorry, but I need more of an explanation than that. If I am "fine" then why do I have these symptoms? Then, I told her that I did, in fact find the illness in question in my family, and that I wanted her to let Dr. Sergile know this. I never heard a response. I called and left a message asking the nurse to please call me back and explain my test results in more detail. After waiting 2 weeks with no returned call, I finally requested my lab results, along with explanation and recommendations to be sent to me so that I could take them to another doctor to explain. I received the lab results but that was it. No accompanying explanation or recommendations. Sick of all my efforts being in vain, I made an appointment with another doctor. Now, THIS is the best part...Her nurse, Kim, called me back, FINALLY, literally, over TWO MONTHS LATER and left a voice mail for me saying that Dr. Sergile doesn't recommend any further testing. Really? Wow. Completely unacceptable in my opinion. Especially when peoples wellbeing is at stake. Take your business elsewhere if you have any serious health concerns.

March 8th, 2013

Worst Ever

Kept waiting for over 40 minutes. Dr. was aloof and disinterested in my description of symptoms. She rapidly concluded the visit leaving my concerns unaddressed. Her prescription did not alleviate my problem, and I had to go to another physician to get the help I needed.

November 19th, 2012

Disappointed with the experience

I went to Dr.Sergile earlier this year for a routine health check up that is fully paid for by my insurance. And as we went through the process she asked whether I had some health issues to discuss. I had some minor problems that I shared and she recommended some exercises. After a few days when I got my bill, I had to shell out $140 over and above the health check up bill. Apparently, any discussion that you have with the doctor besides the routine check up is charged as a second visit! I was apalled. Dr.Sergile never informed me during my appointment that anything over and above my health check up that was discussed would be charged extra. Overall, I am very disappointed and feel cheated! Please be very careful when consulting with this doctor. Be sure to check with the doctor if you will be charged before initiating any discussion.

August 22nd, 2012

Dismissive and Rushed

Unfortunately my experience with this doctor was not good. She was dismissive of my complaints, did not want to take the time to listen to all of my questions, and because she seemed to be running behind due to the patient before me, she was in a big rush when she saw me. This was supposed to be a thorough annual physical - but I was not impressed. She is doing a couple labs and that's about it - not very thorough.