A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Seymour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seymour
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Seymour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seymour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth R Seymour MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Seymour practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Seymour has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Seymour practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Primary Care Doctors.