Dr. Elizabeth Seymour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Seymour?

July 7th, 2017

Female 59 years old

I seen Dr Seymour for 2 years until I moved to far away. She is very attentive and I just love her. I started taking my mother to her also. The quality is 5 star for sure

September 9th, 2016

I've been a patient there for some time now. I have to say I have seen the decline in this office first hand. I will say I have had billing issues, incorrect rxs, no rx sent over, rude people checking me out. They have recently lost a really an employee that was the most caring, loving, helpful person to the patients. Crystal you will most definitely be missed. As for the office I will/have begun looking for another family practice. It is unfortunately to bad.

July 24th, 2016

I think a lot of the poor reviews are from people who have never actually seen her in her Seymour Results program. Many of her patients suffer from untreated/unresolved mental health problems and are happy to voice their skewed opinion on sites such as this. She is a phenomenal physician! Way ahead of the game in regards to conventional medicine. She has really improved my health and outlook with her knowledge and team approach with me. The program and she was well worth the cost in regards to my health.

June 2nd, 2016

Bad Medicine

Over the last two years, I have been one of Dr. Seymour's patients. The last time I came to her office, she had lots of materials marketing her new business "SeymourResults" that focuses on hormone regulation and belly fat reduction, which stands on some pretty questionable science. It seems very clear that she is trying to market her new business at the cost of ethical decision-making. Very, very frustrating.

January 30th, 2015

Was great.. When I saw her

I loved Dr. Seymour, then she gradually became less and less available. I went over a year without ever being able to get an appointment with her. I only ever saw her nurse practitioners, who were both absolutely horrible, one consistently misdiagnosed or seemed like she didn't know what she was doing, and the other rushed me out the door. However, her office staff and nurses are positively amazing! It's too bad, I am now changing doctors.

March 22nd, 2017