Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Nasty Office Help show details Nasty Office Help
by Toni Pycior on Jun 22nd, 2016

terrible visit. I waited behind some very talkative folks and they ugly office assistant told me I was too late for my apppointment. They treated me like I was trash. Then Dr. Seymore said it is nice to meet you...I have been going there for over 3 years- she graduated with m y daughter from high school and all of my three daughters have been there, with me to get medical care.

Bad Medicine show details Bad Medicine
Jun 2nd, 2016

Over the last two years, I have been one of Dr. Seymour's patients. The last time I came to her office, she had lots of materials marketing her new business "SeymourResults" that focuses on hormone regulation and belly fat reduction, which stands on some pretty questionable science. It seems very clear that she is trying to market her new business at the cost of ethical decision-making. Very, very frustrating.

Was great.. When I saw her show details Was great.. When I saw her
by J on Jan 30th, 2015

I loved Dr. Seymour, then she gradually became less and less available. I went over a year without ever being able to get an appointment with her. I only ever saw her nurse practitioners, who were both absolutely horrible, one consistently misdiagnosed or seemed like she didn't know what she was doing, and the other rushed me out the door. However, her office staff and nurses are positively amazing! It's too bad, I am now changing doctors.