A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Shane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Shane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shane
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Shane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shane graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Joan Shane MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Shane practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Shane has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Shane practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.