A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharpe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sharpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sharpe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Davenport Sharpe MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe practices Ophthalmology near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Ophthalmologists.