A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharpe
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sharpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sharpe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Davenport Sharpe MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Sharpe practices Ophthalmology near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Ophthalmologists.