A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock is Good. Dr. Sherrock has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrock graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherrock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Bailey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherrock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Sherrock practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock practices Family Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Sherrock, Dr. Isabelle Sherrock, Dr. Lisa Sherrock, Dr. Bette Sherrock, Dr. Babette Sherrock, Dr. Marybeth Sherrock, Dr. Buffy Sherrock, Dr. Elsa Sherrock