A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherrock
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrock graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherrock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Bailey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Sherrock practices Family Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Family Physicians.