A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Siderides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Siderides is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siderides
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Siderides Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Siderides, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siderides graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Siderides has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Siderides MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Siderides practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Siderides has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Siderides practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.