A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Siderides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Siderides is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Siderides, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siderides graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Siderides has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Siderides MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Siderides practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Siderides has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Siderides practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.