Dr. Elizabeth Siraco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Siraco is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had! I can't say enough good things about her and feel honored to have her as my PCP. She is always ready to see her patients and I've never had to wait any more than 5 minutes to be seen. She cares deeply about my medical needs and even my family life and whatever personal problems I may have to help me deal with whatever stresses or happiness I am dealing with on a personal level. To me, this is well above and beyond 'just having a doctor.' Never had the amount of caring etc. from any other doctor I have been to.

July 1st, 2013
Dr Siraco
Dr. Siraco has been my Doctor for several years I have always found her very caring always taking time to answer your questions. explaining things to you. never sending you home with a bunch of pill,s.like some doctors do the medical profession needs more doctors like her I highly recommend her I don,t know how any one could write a bad revue about this doctor

November 29th, 2012
cold hearted she wolf
HSe has no feeling for family problems and responsibilities, she thinks she is better then anyone else. A parent was dying iminately and she insisted I go for an unnecessary followup- when I told her I needed to be with dying parent- and would schedule later she terminated me. She is a sorry case for a DR.

September 20th, 2011
Dr. Siraco Is Fantastic!
She is very thorough. Really thinks things out when prescribing any medications ordering tests, or making a diagnosis. She NEVER rushes through an appt. and always makes you feel comfortable and important. I have never felt like just another patient or another file. She remembers her patient conditions and treatments they are on. She really honors the trust that you put in a medical professional and is not a stuck up not it all don't question me throw a prescription at you type of doctor. I have faith that when she prescribes something that she has weighed the benefit and risk and honored our relationship and her oath to "first do know harm". Recently my mother came to an appt with me she lives about 40 mins from me and said i wish i lived closer I would change doctors to her. she's was just amazing thoughtful, didn't rush, you can tell she really cares about her patients and their health. I would recommend her to ANYONE. kids, adults, elders, She is a family practitioner and geared to deal with patients of all ages , and is highly knowledgeable in all age range of her patients.

August 1st, 2011
Dr. Siraco is your basic, garden variety, cookie-cutter PCP. They offer up nothing unless you are well armed with a list of very specific questions.

October 3rd, 2009
Ms Kathleen M. Progen
I have never been to her office but she is very helpful and caring online.....She is very smart.....She went to very good schools .......I wish she was my doctor instead of the male doctor I have

April 30th, 2008
I was living with a woman with Down's Syndrome and Dr. Siraco was her doctor. I was so impressed with the care she provided I now have her as my docter as well as my children! They love her and the staff there and I wouldn't go anywhere else now!!