A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Slaymaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Slaymaker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaymaker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Slaymaker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Slaymaker MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Slaymaker practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Slaymaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Slaymaker practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.