Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Smalley
Dr. Elizabeth Smalley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monrovia, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smalley is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Beverly Hospital and City of Hope National Medical Center. Dr. Smalley has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Smalley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elizabeth Smalley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monrovia, CA.
Dr. Karen Kim
Monrovia, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Farahnaz Namvari
Monrovia, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jean Yun
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Monrovia, CA 0.01 mi7