Dr. Elizabeth Weinacker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Weinacker?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 11th, 2014

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Cannot sing her praises enough!

Dr. Elizabeth Smith (now Weinacker) was recommended to me by my OBGYN. I've never met a doctor with such a compassionate bedside manner. As a first time mom I brought my son in often the first few months and every time she emphatically listened to my long stories, asked appropriate questions, and offered multiple suggestions of what to try or monitor. She never made me feel like I was fretting needlessly and never rushed me out the door. Her Nurse Ms. Beth is equally as wonderful. I've never had to wait long at this office and anytime there was paperwork/prescriptions needed the communication was always prompt and professional (sometimes even going above and beyond their responsibility as my son had to be referred to a specialist yet Nurse Beth and Dr. Weinacker did all they could to help facilitate when the specialist office was giving me the run around). When dealing with half-hearted insurance companies, and over-booked specialists, it was reassuring to have a doctor that I could reach every time I needed help or guidance. HIGHLY RECOMMEND =)

September 25th, 2017