Dr. A Snowden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 30th, 2014
Awful bedside manner. Did not take time with me that I needed to let her know of the problems I was having...did not ask if I had any problems and generally acted she did not care. Very rushed..rude. I will not be back.

March 24th, 2014
Regretfully sorry I ever trusted my health with this so called practice.
Wait times : always over an hour. Bedside Manner : none. was lied to, injected with Lupron without any information and was mocked at by Physician. Would not recommend to anyone. Stay away!

July 30th, 2012
Keep Looking
I "saw" this doctor for infertility for over a year without one introduction. Her plan or style were never discussed with me. wasted year of my life.

February 23rd, 2011
Awful.
IF you have the time to wait at least 3 weeks for an appointment, you had better make sure you get one in the morning and don't plan on doing anything else AT ALL that day. Pack a lunch if you expect to eat anything, tell your babysitter not to wait up, and if you are bleeding heavily you might want to prepare your will while you're waiting. Make sure that you tell someone else where you are going because I doubt the staff here would bother to wheel you to the ER if you flatline and don't answer when they page you to come back the the room. If they tell you to come in for an emergency ultrasound for some life threatening ectopic pregnancy, don't break your neck getting there, because you will still have to wait over 3 hours once you do. Hope you aren't the type who likes seeing the Dr you made an appointment to see, because Dr. Snowden only showed her face at 2 of the 5 appointments I had with her. I never flatlined in her waiting room, but I did soak through 3 pads an hour for 4 hours, had a miscarriage in that waiting room, was bruised badly by an incompetent intern, scheduled for an unnecessary surgery, then told to come in for unnecessary "emergency" treatment for an imaginary ectopic because they didn't bother to read my chart or note what I told them. I have never had a wait time less than 3 hours there. I will not EVER go back there.