A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snuggs
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snuggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Snuggs graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Snuggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Maine General - Augusta
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Snuggs MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Snuggs practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bemidji, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME.
See Bemidji Emergency Physicians and Bemidji Primary Care Doctors.