A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snuggs
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Snuggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Snuggs graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Snuggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Maine General - Augusta
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Snuggs MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Snuggs practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Snuggs practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Bemidji, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME.
See Bemidji Emergency Physicians and Bemidji Primary Care Doctors.