A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sofian-Conlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sofian-Conlan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sofian-Conlan
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Sofian-Conlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sofian-Conlan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofian-Conlan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sofian-Conlan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Sofian-Conlan MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Sofian-Conlan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sofian-Conlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Sofian-Conlan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Gastroenterologists.