T show details T
by G on Jul 3rd, 2015

She charged me 579 for a pap smear. She added a bunch of things to the bill that I didn't ask for such as a depression inventory. I remember her asking a nonchalant question about depression. Not a stand up physician.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Feb 20th, 2013

Dr. Soifer is a caring doctor. She LISTENS and that is #1 for me. She asks questions to find out what is the real problem. She worked with me trying to balance the right meds that worked for me. I have trust in Dr. Soifer and feel I can tell her anything. I appreciate the time she gives me during my visit in order to cover everything in one visit due to my busy schedule. Thank you Dr. S

Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Soifer is great. I have total confidence in her because listens, asksquestions, & is always concerned for you. Good medicine good bedside manner = happy patient.

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr Soifer is caring and thorough. She spends whatever time is needed to help you understand your condition. She calls you at home to make sure you are better. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Her office staff, could learn from her, as they lack somewhat in courtesy.