Dr. Elizabeth Soifer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Soifer?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Soifer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017

Very pleased

I've been seeing Dr. Soifer for several years now. I find her to be patient, pro-active, and she really takes the time to listen to what I have to say. I've never felt that she "dismissed" my concerns, and have always been treated professionally and respectfully.

July 4th, 2015

T

She charged me 579 for a pap smear. She added a bunch of things to the bill that I didn't ask for such as a depression inventory. I remember her asking a nonchalant question about depression. Not a stand up physician.

February 20th, 2013

Caring Doctor

Dr. Soifer is a caring doctor. She LISTENS and that is #1 for me. She asks questions to find out what is the real problem. She worked with me trying to balance the right meds that worked for me. I have trust in Dr. Soifer and feel I can tell her anything. I appreciate the time she gives me during my visit in order to cover everything in one visit due to my busy schedule. Thank you Dr. S

March 8th, 2011

Dr. Soifer is great. I have total confidence in her because listens, asksquestions, & is always concerned for you. Good medicine + good bedside manner = happy patient.

February 24th, 2011

Outstanding!

Dr Soifer is caring and thorough. She spends whatever time is needed to help you understand your condition. She calls you at home to make sure you are better. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Her office staff, could learn from her, as they lack somewhat in courtesy.

June 27th, 2017