A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Solano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Solano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solano graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Solano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Solano MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Solano practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Solano has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Solano practices Internal Medicine near Berlin, CT.
See Berlin Internists.