A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Spark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spark
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Spark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spark graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Spark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Carolyn Spark MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Spark practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Spark has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Spark practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Rheumatologists.