A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri, Mohs Surgery, Dermatologic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spenceri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spenceri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spenceri graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spenceri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Spenceri MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Spenceri practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Dermatologists.