A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri, Mohs Surgery, Dermatologic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spenceri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spenceri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spenceri graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spenceri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Spenceri MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Spenceri practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Spenceri practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Dermatologists.