A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Spiers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Spiers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Spiers, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spiers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth McMahon Spiers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Spiers practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Spiers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Spiers practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Doylestown Dermatologists.